Here are some inside tips to the most spooktacular event at Disney World, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016. These tips include some helpful ways to for you and your family to enjoy this year’s event, including the updated costume policy.
- The first tip is to pick the best day on your trip for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Disney prices are based on historical demand, so going on the cheapest party night you can is the best idea for saving money and avoiding large crowds.
- The second tip is to arrive early to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. The Party officially starts at 7 p.m., when all of the entertainment actually begins, but guests can enter with their Halloween Party ticketsas early as 4 p.m. This gives you a head start!
- The next biggest tip is to wear a costume! Costumes will be allowed for all guests despite Disney’s latest security policy update.
- Disney’s official word on costumes for 2016: “While costumed attire may be worn, guests ages 14 and older are strongly discouraged from wearing layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body as they may be subject to additional security screening. Additionally, costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.” At least half of the Guests who attend the party wear costumes, and it’s a lot more fun if you do.
- Get a head start on the crowds and enjoy the park. Arrive at 4 p.m., grab an MNSS event map for a refresher as to what is located where and entertainment show times, eat and do an attraction or two before 6:00 pm.
- If at all possible, find a way to avoid trick or treating or save it until the end of the night. It is a major time drain, and you could buy a bag of candy yourself for much cheaper!
Starmark vacation homes offers 3 to 10 bedroom resort style homes minutes from the Orlando attractions!