Getting to Disney World and experiencing the crowds entering the parks can be very exciting and also overwhelming. So we have a 5 quick tips when entering the Disney Parks.
- Don’t follow the crowds– You want to avoid the crowds since they don’t always know where they are going when entering the parks. Instead look around for the shortest lines and don’t follow those in front of you.
- Don’t go to one side– The security guard checks bags on both the left and right side of the table. If one side is shorter or even has no line, go ahead and jump in it
- Don’t go through new cast member lines– If someone is “earning their ears” they will have a long red ribbon on their name tag. Avoid going through the line of people who are training. It can take up to twice as long to go through their lines.
- Don’t ignore those in front of you– When judging what security line to go through, look at the people in front of you. If they all have large bags, pick another line. If they are a family with one bag, then jump in.
- Don’t go to the first turnstile you see– This is a good one. After you get through the security guard check, don’t go to the first turnstile you see. Head to the one the furthest from your location and work your way back to the middle looking for the shortest line.